Motorola Solutions Service Elite Specialist
We are an authorized Motorola Service Center (Now Service Elite Specialist). We have our own factory trained staff of experienced service professionals who are totally committed to keeping your system performing at peak efficiency. We utilize the latest test equipment and maintains an extensive inventory of factory original parts.
The Motorola Service Elite Specialist is the highest level of service relationship. It represents the greatest level of Motorola/Servicer agreement and interdependence. Motorola Servicers who attain this level have demonstrated consistent capabilities in performance, personnel and commitment to Motorola products and services.
In cooperation with Motorola, ETA offers both basic & advanced certifications for Motorola Technicians and Service Stations. Motorola would like for the technicians to take the basic electronics Associate CET exam. Many techs are also choosing to take the full journeyman level CET by taking either the WCM or USMSS certification and others have gone on to attain Senior or even Master level CET certification.
Certified Service Center
The Certified Service Center (CSC) program is designed as a tool to help consumers find quality service centers, to help electronics and appliance manufacturers select service centers for in-warranty repairs, and to provide a standard for professional service firms that desire to offer outstanding customer service.
Showing our customers that we mean business!
Becoming a Certified Service Center demonstrates to our customers, and the whole industry, that customer service and satisfaction are paramount to our service center. It let your customers know that they are guaranteed high quality. Our service deserves to be recognized, so take your business one step beyond the rest.
Certified Service Center (CSC) status places our business in the elite network of service centers that consumers turn to for quality assurance. Our business will be listed in the CSC directory - to be distributed to industry and consumers, as well as being listed on Consortium Members web sites.
To attain Certified Service Center status, a service center must comply with specified requirements determined by representatives of all facets of the service industry.
- Facility Service Capability
- Code of Conduct
- Appropriate Test Equipment and Tools
- Customer Service and Warranty Policy
- Management Skills
- Technician Certifications
- Licensing and Insurance
- Professional Appearance
Advanced Electronics Inc. has joined the PICS’ contractor database to provide our clients with a premier level of safety.
PICS is the fastest-growing contractor prequalification company in the world, headquartered in Irvine, California, with 12 international offices. Clients around the world use the PICS system to find safe, qualified contractors like Advanced Electronics Inc. With Advanced Electronics Inc's entrance into the PICS database, we are primed to offer the highest level of Health Safety Management our clients.
As a renowned contractor prequalification company, PICS was created nearly a decade ago with a focus on improving safety. In just a few years, PICS became a world-class supplier management service, as an industry leader in contractor screening. Today, PICS is the global standard in helping thousands of contractors prequalify for the Owner/Operator companies they work with. The quality of the PICS Products, coupled with their outstanding customer service, has led to long-term partnerships across the world.
Visit www.PICSauditing.com for more details.
- Advanced Network Essentials
- Airdenfense Technical Enablement
- Anritsu Site Master - Line Sweep
- APX Quickstart
- APX7001V - APX CPS Programming & Templete Building
- Astro 7.8 GTR8000
- Astro 7.8 GTR8000 Field Training
- Astro 7.8 GTR8000 Repeater
- Astro Digital Technologies
- Astro25 Bridging the Knowledge Gap
- Astro25 Integrated Voice & Data System
- Astro25 IV & D Convential K Core with Configuration Manager
- Astro25 IV & D Conventional M Core
- Astro25 IV & D Conventional with K Core
- Astro25 IV & D Conventional with K Core System Overview System Administrator
- Astro25 IV & D GTR8000 Repeater
- Astro25 IV & D Information Assurance
- Astro25 IV & D M Core
- Astro25 IV & D Master Sites
- Astro25 IV & D Secure Communications
- Astro25 IV & D Trunked Systems
- Astro25 L Core Trunking System
- Astro25 Small Systems
- Astro25 Upgrade/Differences
- Avtec - Scout Dispatch Console
- Basic RF
- Chemical-terrorism Vulnerability Information
- Communication Concepts
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA+ Certified
- Dedicated Micros DV & JP Server Products
- Deploying a Wide Area Mesh Network Solution
- DVP/DES Securenet
- Dynamic System Resilience
- ExacqVision - NVR Products
- MCC5000 Deskset Release 2.1 Technical Overview
- MCC5500 System Overview
- MCC7000 Series Dispatch Consoles
- MIP5000 Install and Maintenance
- Application Briefs / Downloads
- Government Grants
- Maps and Directions
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Our Certifications
- Our History
- Our Service Area