PROVIDE PATIENT CARE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES.
Extend mobility to the point of care and beyond with solutions that combine Motorola's world-class mobility products and healthcare software applications from our partners. Our healthcare solutions allow you to share real-time information anywhere, inside or outside the facility, for increased patient safety and more attentive care.
Motorola's diverse array of portable and mobile two-way radios offers solutions that better enable you to efficiently coordinate and communicate with your on-the-go workforce. No matter the size of your organization, Motorola has portable radios to meet your communication needs for your in-vehicle needs, Motorola mobile radios provide crisp, continuous and high quality communications.
MOTOTRBO Digital Radios
MOTOTRBO™ Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System: With more performance, productivity and value, the next-generation professional two-way radio is here. Thanks to digital technology, MOTOTRBO delivers double the capacity, improved audio clarity, 40% longer battery life and integrated data applications. MOTOTRBO is ideal for organizations that require customizable, dependable communications.
With a versatile portfolio of portable and mobile two-way radios as well as accessories, MOTOTRBO offers a private, standards-based solution that is both cost-effective and easily tailored – a complete package for your campus' unique communication needs.
Only Motorola Original Products are performance-matched to guarantee the same high standards of quality that you enjoy with your Motorola two-way radio. When you see the Motorola Original logo on the products, you know the products are built and tested to meet the highest standards.
Be prepared for when the FCC Narrowbanding mandate goes into effect. Nationwide licensees operating on 25 kHz radios systems will soon need to operate using 12.5 kHz efficiency channels.
As a trusted leader in two-way communications, Motorola has been preparing for 12.5 kHz technology for over decade and offers the broadest choice of two-way radio equipment with close to 60 models capable of operating in 12.5 kHz efficiency. While Motorola radios purchased in the last ten years are likely dual mode 25/12.5 kHz, older equipment may need to be replaced. Contact your local Motorola representative today to help you prepare for a smooth and cost effective transition.
- Mobility in Nursing
- Mobility Throughout Hospital Lab Workflows
- PTP Wireless Connected Protected HIPAA Compliant Networks
- Reducing Healthcare Costs with Supply Chain Best Practices
- TEAM VoWLAN Solution in Healthcare
- Wireless Broadband Breathes New Life into Rural Medicine
Brochures and Specifications
- FCC Narrowbanding Mandate
- MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus Brochure
- MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect Brochure
- MOTOTRBO Connect Plus Brochure
- MOTOTRBO: Professional Digital Two-way Radio System Accessories and Batteries
- MOTOTRBO: Analog Trunked Radios
- MOTOTRBO System Brochure
- Narrowbanding Compliance Fact Sheet
- Narrowbanding Requirements Overview
- Wireless Broadband Healthcare Solutions Brochure
- Wireless Video Surveillance
Videos and Webinars
- Putting Off Narrowbanding How to Get Started
- VoWLAN: Introducing Motorola TEAM Solutions
- Motorola's TEAM Solution: Empower workers inside the enterprise with next generation mobility
- Motorola's TEAM Solution: A new world of integrated enterprise communications
- Motorola Integrated Voice Solutions: Seamless voice between disparate devices
- Exploding the Myth that Unlicensed Spectrum Means Unreliable Service
- Enterprise Wireless LAN Security
- FCC Narrowbanding Mandates Digital Mobile Radio Association
- Health Information Technology Moving Forward at Broadband Speed
- Preparing your WLAN infrastructure for voice
- Selecting the Right Bar Code Scanner for Mission Critical Healthcare Applications
- Why Enterprises Should Deploy Voice over WLAN (VoWLAN)
- Wireless Networks Healthcare Brief
- Airports and Seaports
- Federal Government
- Fire/Emergency Services
- Gaming and Casinos
- Law Enforcement
- Public Administration
- Wholesale Distribution