MOTOTRBO™ MAKE ROOM FOR A BETTER WAY TO COMMUNICATE
Success in the hospitality world relies on the fundamentals – attention to detail, operating costs exceptional customer service and rapid response to guest requests. Yet today’s competitive environment requires your hotel or resort to be even more efficient, productive and cost-effective to keep up and keep ahead.
Whether it’s a special request for housekeeping or a special event for hotel security, your guests expect a flawless level of service and a high standard of professionalism whenever they stay at your property. How do you meet their expectations and manage staff dispersed throughout a large resort or hotel?
Big chain or boutique, catering to the business traveler or vacationing tourist, you compete in a highly concentrated industry, with many options on where clientele will spend their leisure and business dollars.
Differentiating your property through exceptional service is one of the most important ways you can retain customers and build loyalty. How do you give guests the experience they expect? Keep competitive while you keep operations running smoothly? And improve customer satisfaction while you reduce operational costs?
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO ™ is the ideal solution. Using digital technology, it combines the best of two-way radio functionality with expanded capabilities to meet your communication needs.
MOTOTRBO integrates voice and data seamlessly, offers enhanced features that are easy to use, and delivers operations-critical advantages like enhanced work order ticket management, integrated Bluetooth® and Intelligent Audio. Pick the right device for your needs from a range of different models including the ultra-thin, ultra-light SL Series. MOTOTRBO can remaster your workplace and the way people collaborate to help you achieve even greater efficiency.
- Reach your workforce anywhere they go with voice and data
- Improve efficiency and safety on the job
- Keep connected easily and seamlessly
- Improve response time and customer service
- Maximize your system investment and infrastructure
- Enhance value and reduce operating costs
MAKE EVERY CUSTOMER INTERACTION FIRST CLASS
Whether your staff is welcoming a group at the front desk or maintaining greens on the back nine, you can keep everyone easily and seamlessly connected with MOTOTRBO™ digital two-way radios and accessories. If a guest calls about a broken air conditioner or the pool manager requests clean towels, you can create a work order ticket or send text message instructions instantly. If catering asks for banquet assistance or security signals there is an emergency, you can locate the closest employee to respond immediately.
HOTEL AND RESORT MANAGERS CAN UPGRADE SERVICE AND DOWNSIZE COSTS
Connect front desk to back office with the ultimate in discreet communication. Everything about our SL Series digital radio is designed for discretion and style, from its incredibly slim shape – so your staff will always look professional and feel comfortable – to its exceptionally small size.
Hold it in your hand and feel how light it is – less than half the weight of a standard radio. It’s so effortless to carry, comfortable to wear and elegant in styling, it complements the most upscale attire.
Event planner or hotel manager, catering a special event or calling security, this ultra-thin digital radio gets the job done without getting in the way. And with an array of unobtrusive accessories – from surveillance to Bluetooth® earpieces – it enhances discreet communication while increasing guest satisfaction.
COMMUNICATE CLEARLY WITH EXCEPTIONAL AUDIO
Communicating throughout your entire resort is vital to running it smoothly. And MOTOTRBO’s digital technology can make all the difference. It produces clearer voice communications over a wider area than comparable analog radios that lose signal strength with distance and create distracting static.
MOTOTRBO accurately delivers both voice and data with virtually no loss throughout your entire coverage area. So you can connect to your staff, no matter where they are on the property.
PRIORITIZE COMMUNICATION IMMEDIATELY
Emergencies do happen and you need to connect with your workers when they do. MOTOTRBO’s transmit interrupt suite – with voice interrupt, emergency voice interrupt and data over voice interrupt – enables you to prioritize critical communication the moment you need it.
SPEED OPERATIONS AND STRENGTHEN SECURITY
MOTOTRBO’s integrated Bluetooth® and GPS module helps monitor the location of your staff. With the XPR 5000 Series mobile, you can enhance coordination of guest pickups to and from the airport. Maintenance and Engineering personnel can utilize the rugged and durable XPR 7000 Series portable to stay connected with front-end operations and ensure facility issues are resolved as quickly as possible. Whether it’s an issue at the pool or a malfunctioning sprinkler, you can send the nearest maintenance worker, saving repair time and money.
And when there’s an emergency, you can send the closest security employee to the scene, speeding response time. By dispatching security quickly, you improve guest safety and minimize costs associated with theft or damage.
PROTECT YOUR GUESTS WITH HOTEL SAFETY AND SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Increase hotel safety for your guests by proactively mitigating potential threats and quickly responding to hotel security incidents.
When you equip employees and emergency staff with the right devices and the right information, they can easily guide guests to safety, track assets and give real-time updates.
Motorola’s comprehensive product portfolio, along with our partner applications, is designed to give you the critical elements you need to improve stadium, arena, restaurant or other hospitality operation. With a full line of digital two-way radios – you can enhance the safety and security of your guests.
HOSPITALITY APPLICATIONS THAT SERVE YOU
- Text messaging: Send text messages so staff can read discreetly when convenient, and not distract guests or disturb your environment
- Location tracking: Monitor staff whereabouts on resort grounds so they can respond immediately; in an emergency, you can pinpoint security personnel and send the nearest to the scene
- Work order ticket management: Send directly to a maintenance worker’s radio to make repairs, address customer issues and manage work orders
- Telephone-to-radio interface: Let employees or guests use a land-line phone to connect directly with radio users such as maintenance or security personnel
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH HOTEL STAFF COMMUNICATION AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
If you want repeat business, you’ve got to provide optimal service to guests. That means everything from an expeditious check-in, fast restaurant recommendations or even a tightly scheduled room cleaning to accommodate guests. Motorola Hotel Staff Communication and Management solutions incorporate mobile radio and mobile computer technology that will empower your staff to offer superior service. Front desk check-in lines will be shorter. Your concierge staff will be ready and able to respond promptly to the needs of guests. Your housekeeping staff can be deployed where and when they are needed most.
EXTEND COVERAGE AND EXPAND CAPACITY
Meet your communication needs today and in the future with a variety of MOTOTRBO solutions:
- IP Site Connect uses a standard IP network to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO. You can create a continuous network that covers your entire resort – so no matter where your staff are on the property, they are rapidly and reliably connected. Or you can link up to 15 sites to create wide area coverage or geographically dispersed sites. Whether they’re in large conference rooms, multiple buildings, the basement or penthouse suite, IP Site Connect helps streamline staff communication.
- Capacity Plus is the single-site digital trunking solution that maximizes the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. From bellhops to banquet managers, front desk to back of the house, maintenance to security management, Capacity Plus enables a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site, without adding new frequencies.
- Linked Capacity Plus is an entry level, multisite digital trunking system configuration for the MOTOTRBO platform. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus, with the wide area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable high capacity, wide area trunking solution.
- Connect Plus is the scalable, multi-site digital trunking solution that helps keep your entire staff connected – up to 2,900 users per site. At the same time, you can link up to 35 sites together, ideal for resorts with expansive property, such as conference centers and golf courses with large work teams that need to operate across a wide area.
For more information on how to make room for a better way to communicate click on the link below.
Only Motorola Original Products are performance-matched to guarantee the same high standards of quality that you enjoy with your Motorola two-way radio. When you see the Motorola Original logo on the products, you know the products are built and tested to meet the highest standards.
HANDS-FREE ACCESSORIES FOR HASSLE-FREE EFFICIENCY
Whether it is maintenance completing a repair or housekeeping preparing rooms, hands-free operation keeps employees focused on the task at hand, not the technology. Some MOTOTRBO radios feature integrated Bluetooth® audio for convenient wireless communications. Our complete suite of nylon carry cases, swivel belt clips and ultra lightweight headsets are comfortable to wear during the longest shifts.
Application Briefs/Fact Sheets
Brochures and Spec Sheets
- MOTOTRBO System
- MOTOTRBO Two-Way Radios Solutions At A Glance
- Position Paper: MOTOTRBO Industry-Leading Audio
- MOTOTRBO: Better Basics in Digital Two-way Radio Functionality
- Application Brief: MOTOTRBO Text Messaging
MOTOTRBO Radio Consoles
Radios vs Cell Phones
- Business-Critical communications: Benefits of Selecting Two-Way Radios over Cell Phones
- TDMA Technology: Bringing Increased Capacity and Functionality to Digital Two-way Radio
- What Does It Mean To Be Rugged?
Contact us for more information on how MOTOTRBO can help upgrade service and downsize costs for your hotel and resort managers.
- Airports and Seaports
- Federal Government
- Fire/Emergency Services
- Gaming and Casinos
- Law Enforcement
- Public Administration
- Wholesale Distribution