TRANSFROM THE CONSUMER
EXPERIENCE, IMPROVE ASSOCIATE
PRODUCTIVITY AND MAXIMIZE
SUPPLY CHAIN EFFIENCY.
With solutions designed to maximize profits and deliver results, you can actively manage the floor, give customers product information on demand, track inventory in real-time and optimize checkout.
Mobile Store Associate Solutions
The best place for your managers and sales associates to be is on the sales floor interacting with your customers. By combining Motorola mobile computers and wireless infrastructure with partner applications, Motorola Store Associate Solutions get retail store managers, store clerks and supervisors out from behind their desks and onto the sales floor, boosting both productivity and customer satisfaction.
Integrated Voice Solutions for Retail
Motorola's Integrated Voice Solutions for Retail enable real-time voice access among users of Motorola two-way radios, TEAM VoWLAN devices and voice-enabled mobile computers. This allows retail organizations to equip their sales associates, department heads, back room and other staff with the right device for the job and know that workers can reach each other easily – regardless of the device used. The results are faster response times, increased productivity, better decisions and reduced costs, all translating into better customer service, satisfaction and loyalty.
Motorola's diverse array of portable and mobile two-way radios offers solutions that better enable you to efficiently coordinate and communicate with your on-the-go workforce. No matter the size of your organization, Motorola has portable radios to meet your communication needs for your in-vehicle needs, Motorola mobile radios provide crisp, continuous and high quality communications.
MOTOTRBO Digital Radios
MOTOTRBO™ Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System: With more performance, productivity and value, the next-generation professional two-way radio is here. Thanks to digital technology, MOTOTRBO delivers double the capacity, improved audio clarity, 40% longer battery life and integrated data applications. MOTOTRBO is ideal for organizations that require customizable, dependable communications.
With a versatile portfolio of portable and mobile two-way radios as well as accessories, MOTOTRBO offers a private, standards-based solution that is both cost-effective and easily tailored – a complete package for your campus' unique communication needs.
Be prepared for when the FCC Narrowbanding mandate goes into effect. Nationwide licensees operating on 25 kHz radios systems will soon need to operate using 12.5 kHz efficiency channels.
As a trusted leader in two-way communications, Motorola has been preparing for 12.5 kHz technology for over decade and offers the broadest choice of two-way radio equipment with close to 60 models capable of operating in 12.5 kHz efficiency. While Motorola radios purchased in the last ten years are likely dual mode 25/12.5 kHz, older equipment may need to be replaced. Contact your local Motorola representative today to help you prepare for a smooth and cost effective transition.
Only Motorola Original Products are performance-matched to guarantee the same high standards of quality that you enjoy with your Motorola two-way radio. When you see the Motorola Original logo on the products, you know the products are built and tested to meet the highest standards.
- TEAM VoWLAN Solution in Retail
- FCC Narrowbanding Mandate
- Motorola Helps Customers with PCI Solutions
- MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus Brochure
- MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect Brochure
- MOTOTRBO Connect Plus Brochure
- MOTOTRBO: Professional Digital Two-way Radio System Accessories and Batteries
- MOTOTRBO: Analog Trunked Radios
- MOTOTRBO System Brochure
- Narrowbanding Compliance Fact Sheet
- Narrowbanding Requirements Overview
Brochures and Specifications
- 2008 Retail Holiday Season Shopper Study
- American Apparel Finds the Right Fit with Motorola RFID
- Answering the Wireless Call of the Mall : UOL Rings in a new era in retail management with wireless solutions from Motorola
- Falabella Tries Motorola RFID on for Size
- Inventory Management: Keells Super Uses Motorola for Real-time Inventory of Goods
- Motor Show Offers Visitors Ticket in the Fast Lane with Motorola E-ticketing Solution
- Nestle Malaysia Enhances Customer Service and Sales Performance with Sales Force Automation Solution
- Spotlight Group Finds a Trusted Partner in Motorola
- Sugal & Damani Lottery Agency Increases Customer Satisfaction and Saves Costs with Motorola Scanning Solutions
- Wireless Waiters Speed Up Service at Muthu's Curry
Videos and Webinars
- Motorola Integrated Voice Solutions: Seamless voice between disparate devices
- VoWLAN: Introducing Motorola TEAM Solutions
- Motorola's TEAM Solution: Empower workers inside the enterprise with next generation mobility
- Motorola's TEAM Solution: A new world of integrated enterprise communications
- Putting Off Narrowbanding How to Get Started
- Enterprise Wireless LAN Security
- FCC Narrowbanding Mandates Digital Mobile Radio Association
- Know What's In Store With RFID
- Preparing your WLAN infrastructure for voice
- Protecting Credit Card Data: How to Achieve PCI Compliance
- Transforming the In-store Shopping Experience with Retail Mobility Solutions
- Voice-over-WLAN in Retail: The Power of Converged Solutions
- Why Enterprises Should Deploy Voice over WLAN (VoWLAN)
- Airports and Seaports
- Federal Government
- Fire/Emergency Services
- Gaming and Casinos
- Law Enforcement
- Public Administration
- Wholesale Distribution